Wednesday 18 December 2013

The Twelve Clothes of Christmas #6

One of the best colours for the holiday season is red. I love red and it seems to flatter most skintones and hair colours......I seem to wear it a fair bit. This is my favourite red dress and just perfect for the holidays. It's the red Ava dress from Stop Staring! who make some of the most flattering dresses I've ever worn, great cut, super stretchy bengaline fabric that really holds in your wobbly bits and accentuates your curves and flattering fit. They are pricey but well worth saving up for or you might be lucky and pick up a bargain on ebay (this dress cost me less than £30 - bargain!!!).

The US website currently has a 20% off offer but if you prefer to avoid US shipping and customs charges then many UK websites now carry a range of their frocks such as Deadly is the Female and Revival Retro which are worth checking out.

I dressed up in this fab frock for Halloween as a red devil and it is perfect for Christmas parties too, in fact I like to think of it as an all year round dress as there really isn't an occasion it isn't suitable for. If you aren't keen on the idea of head to toe red then maybe add a pop of colour to and outfit with some red accessories instead. So get your red on this Christmas and look hot, hot hot...........

 
Santa hat optional!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment