Sunday 17 June 2012

Outfit of the week

I'm far too lazy to do 'outfit of the day' posts but thought I'd try and pick out a nice outfit each week to blog about instead. I wore this outfit on Friday night to watch The Roomates at our regular rock and roll club. The skirt I wear LOADS, for work, dancing and going out - fits perfectly. The top is another wardrobe staple of mine too. I wasn't sure we were going out at all as the weather had been atrocious so threw this ensemble on at the last minute and was glad I did as we had a really great night.


Shoes - Bordello Genies

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the shoes =)

    XOXO*
    MissLil'Susie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the outfit! That skirt and those shoes are downright adorable :D

    xo, Samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete