Tuesday 3 July 2012

Outfit of the week #2

None of my outfits last week were particularly spectacular, partly due to the horrendous weather restricting my wardrobe choices and partly because of being so darned busy lately I'm behind with washing, ironing etc which has left my wardrobe depleted. This is what I wore on Saturday to Bakewell Day of Dance where the Nottingham Swing Dance Society - of which I'm a member, put on a demo. Lovely day but shocking weather so again please forgive the rather dull combination. Also I was dressed for comfort whilst dancing and it was too breezy (and chilly) for a frock!!! It is a fairly typical 'off duty' outfit for me though.


t.shirt - milkcow vintage
shoes - leopard print converse
chiffon headscarf - vintage

1 comment:

  1. Those jeans really suit you. You always look so good! XXX

    ReplyDelete