Friday 13 December 2013

The Twelve Clothes of Christmas #5

As I mentioned in a previous blog post Friday 13th December was Christmas Jumper Day for Save the Children, a very worthy cause. I did a 'double whammy' and wore not one but two Christmas jumpers today so made 2 donations to the charity. Actually it was the same jumper from The Sweater Shop in Westfield Derby but I bought one in red and one in black but in a bigger size for a looser, more relaxed fit. I love its Nordic, simple styling and it certainly got lots of compliments.

 
I wore the red version for work with my Vivien of Holloway pencil skirt and lovely poinsettia hair flower from Miss K's Floral Fancies.
 
 
When I got home I changed into the black version which I bought in a bigger size and wore with my Vivien of Holloway purple 1950s jeans.
 
If you wore a Christmas jumper today please text WOOLLY to 70050 to donate £1 to Save the Children and help out this wonderful charity - thank you
 

No comments:

Post a Comment