Sunday 1 December 2013

The Twelve Clothes of Christmas #2

Nothing beats a cosy pair of PJs in Winter and I can't wait to change into mine almost as soon as I get home from work, in fact I spend more time in my PJs than anything else and consider them more as loungewear rather than nightwear. Therefore it's important that my PJs are cosy, comfy and above all warm.

My favourite place to shop for PJs is La Senza in Westfield Derby where you can buy both sets and separates from sexy, silky to cosy fleece. I have several pairs of their cropped bottoms and loose fitting tops for Summer but now the weather is on the chilly side I wanted to pick up something a bit warmer, especially as my early morning doggy walks with Winston involve me pulling on a pair of wellies and a faux fur coat over my PJs.

There were plenty of styles to choose from and I went for PJ bottoms in a schmexy 'long john' style, there were plenty of patterns to choose from. I chose this cute stripey pair and on discovering there was a Black Friday 'buy one get one half price' deal on I chose a pale leopard print pair too. As I type I'm snuggled up on my sofa in my new PJ bottoms with a sweatshirt, thick socks and a chunky fair isle cardigan.......cosy!!!

 
PJs make a great gift for Christmas and I would highly recommend you pop into La Senza to have a look at theirs. The great thing about buying separates is that you can choose different sizes for top and bottom as required as well as mix and matching your styles and prints, something to keep everyone happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment