Monday 30 December 2013

The Twelve Clothes of Christmas #10

On Boxing Day evening I went to a local rockabilly club 'The Moon' in Spondon, Derbyshire to a gig by my good friends The Slingshots . The weather was lousy (hence my rather windswept hair) but I chose to wear some festive accessories to make a regular outfit more Christmassy. I chose my lovely, new mistletoe hair clip and matching brooch from Miss K's Floral Fancies to brighten up a plain black top - a seasonal nod without being too excessive I hope you'll agree. Miss K's work is fabulous. She has a wide selection of ready to wear pieces available......hair clips, fascinators, shoe clips and brooches all made to a high standard and at fantastic prices, she can also provide custom made pieces to order.

 
Festive dressing isn't just about the clothes, sometimes the right accessory can add a touch of Christmas to your outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment