Sunday 12 May 2013

Westfield Derby Official Blogger

I'm rather excited to announce that I have been chosen by Westfield Derby shopping centre to be their official blogger.....squeeeeeeee!!!!! This is a fantastic opportunity to share the fab shops, entertainment and eateries at one of the East Midlands largest indoor shopping centres. It is not a paid position so all the views I share will be entirely my own but it is a great place to go for leisure and shopping and we never leave empty handed (or empty of belly!!!). We are regular Westfield goers ourselves anyway so it will be nice to share some of the things that are available there in my blog alongside my regular blog ramblings...of which I have many ready to post!!!

Stay tuned for more......................

No comments:

Post a Comment