Monday 7 May 2012

Acorn and Will ........vintage brooches to lust after

If you love finding that little something special to add a finishing touch to your vintage outfit I suggest that you check out my new favourite website Acorn and Will. They sell the cutest range of vintage goodies and the brooches in particular caught my eye. They come in lots of vintage styles and with such scrummy colour options to choose from, I was spoilt for choice.

I eventually settled on a pretty trio of floral brooches in washed out pastel shades to cheer up a dull black cardigan that I wear all the time. I hope you'll agree that they look rather fab!!!



The set of 3 brooches cost only £6 which is fantastic news for a cash strapped vintage lover like myself.


They arrived beautifully packaged and with a personalised, handwritten card too - great customer service. 


I really can't wait to place my next little order on payday......the difficult decision is what to choose. Perhaps some cute doggies, or stylish swallows - ooooh decisions, decisions!!!



1 comment:

  1. They do look fab! they look like sweet little candy. It's so great that you can buy yourself little gifts like that. I'm gonna do the same right away! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete