Thursday 12 September 2013

Super Skinnies

Much as I love my fab Freddies of Pinewood jeans I also love a great pair of skinny jeans. They are perfect for tucking into wellies or boots for winter dog walks and also look good with heels for going out. However it can be difficult to find a great fiting pair that are also flattering.

Whilst at Derby Westfield last weekend with a bit of time to spare, I stumbled into Vero Moda and quite by chance came across the most perfect skinny jeans I have found for a long time.


The label on them calls these 'wonder jeggings' and whilst I agree that they are wonderous they most certainly are NOT jeggings. They are reasonably high waisted for high street jeans today and almost come up to my belly button. They are front fastening with button and zip. The denim is super soft, stretchy and a really comfy fit. I'm an ample lass myself but these are a very flattering cut that suits all shapes. In a variety of leg lengths I like to turn mine up to wear with heels. 


At the bargain price of just £35 why not go and give these fab, rockabilly gal skinnies a try yourself. In blue, black and khaki I will certainly be going back for another pair on payday. 







No comments:

Post a Comment