Saturday 28 July 2012

Outfit of the week #6

The weather today was glorious so we decided to head off Matlock way for the day. It was the perfect opportunity to wear my Freddies of Pinewood 50s style pedal pushers. We left home in a rush so please excuse the straggly hair and lack of make-up (factor 50 all the way today baby!!!) but I couldn't resist getting a couple of snaps to show you how they fit.

I ordered my regular freddies size but I do wish the side zip was longer. Once on they fit perfectly, hugging every curve, but getting into them is a sight to behold.......or maybe not!!!! They are quite long for pedal pushers, even on an Amazon like me, but a quick turn up soon fixed that.

Can't wait for more opportunities to wear them in the lovely sunshine we've been having lately, I think these will get worn a lot!!!



pedal pushers - Freddies of Pinewood
top - topshop (several moons ago)
red wedges - new look in the sale last year for a fiver!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment