Wednesday 18 July 2012

Faith, Hope and Charity Shopping BIG jubilee swap

A while ago I signed up to take part in a swap being run by another blogger with a jubilee theme (you all know I'm a sucker for anything jubilee related!!!). My swap partner turned out to be the lovely Vintage Vicki and I was so excited about putting my swap items together - even more so than receiving my own swap items!!!


The idea was to include hand made or charity shop bought items so here's what I put in my parcel.....



All the items before I put them into the (rather scruffy) box
pretty vintage floral china trio
strawberry face mask
hand made chocolate heart cookies
CD of rockin' tunes
vintage mini lace fan
earl grey tea
cross stitch momiji dolls pattern


the jubilee 'union jack' card I cross stitched


the cross stitched bunting card for Vintage Vicki's caravan 'Bertie'

Here are the lovely gifts I received in return.....


a lovely, handmade union jack cushion
beautiful crocheted jubilee bunting
red arrows card
union jack notebook and hook
floral ring
big bar of choccie (which I ate in one evening as it's been a difficult couple of weeks!!!)

I'm looking forward to doing another blog swap and would recommend it to anyone. I hadn't cross stitched for a few years but now I've got the bug again and have a few more projects in the pipeline - watch this space!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment